Blue Fire is a third-person 3D action adventure platformer developed by the talented folk at Robi Studios and published on all platforms by Graffiti Games . The game takes place in Penumbra, a perished world of caves and tunnels carved by the Goddess in a floating land. In Penumbra, you get to explore mystical temples, encounter survivors, and take on strange quests slaying monsters and gathering items and collectibles. During the adventure you'll slash your way through daunting adversaries, roam across mysterious and abandoned regions, leap through deadly traps, while mastering control of the protagonist, Umbra.
We are proud to be working with Ariel Contreras-Esquivel, whose haunting melodies breathe life to the game.
- The soundtrack is being released on an audiophile quality, 45 RPM 2LP.
- Spot UV gloss gatefold jacket with a booklet containing artwork from the game and interview with the composer.
- Two additional tracks are being added exclusively to the vinyl release to complete the album; one of which has never been available to the public.
- Includes download codes for the full album (minus bonus tracks) through Bandcamp.
- Mastered for vinyl by the incredible Facu Gonzalez, working closely with Ariel.
- Additional art commissioned by our gifted friend Miguel and the product and layout design was completed by the Jack of All Trades, Daniel Jimenez AKA Rozen.
- The initial run is strictly limited to 500 copies. It comes in two variants, 250 on our website and the rest on Respawned Records' website.
- Ships within 2 business days.
It's available to stream and buy digitally at Bandcamp and other streaming platforms.